The UK will leave the EU on 31 October 2019. If you trade any goods or services with the EU you’ll need to get ready for Brexit. For example, you need to take action if you:
- export goods to the EU
- import goods from the EU
- transport goods by road
- export animals or animal products
Answer a few questions to find out how you or your business should prepare.
- What does your business or organisation do?
Choose all the sectors and areas that your business or organisation operates in.
- Does your business Import and export includes temporarily taking goods across the EU border, for example to a trade fair?
- Do you work or study?
- Where do you plan to travel after 31 October 2019?
- Are you preparing a business or organisation for Brexit?